The Rooster Pocket Money Challenge
Win £50 & a logo designed for your idea!
We’re looking for the best young entrepreneurs out there.
RoosterMoney is a pocket money app that helps you save, spend and earn money. This year we’re running a competition to find the best young entrepreneurs across the country. We want to hear your best money-making ideas. Whether it’s a plan for your first business, an event for your friends, an awesome toy idea, washing cars on your street, bake sales or setting up a YouTube channel. We want to hear them all!
The best idea, as judged by our expert panel at RoosterMoney HQ, wins! Simple as that!
1x 1st Prize: £50 to make your ideas happen, & we’ll design a logo for you too!
5x Runners Up: RoosterMoney T-shirts & Goodie Bags
How to Enter:
Send your best money-making idea via email to email@example.com
Tips on sending in your entry:
Your entry can take any form – words, photos, videos, drawings, whatever works best for you. Ideally, you’d include the following information:
- Name of your idea.
- How it works.
- How it makes money.
- Why people will like it.
- Any other details.
- There will be extra points for any drawings, designs, photos etc. 🙂
Make sure you let your parents or guardian know that you’re entering the competition too. You never know, they may even be able to help!
Best of luck.
The RoosterMoney Team ?
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK residents only.
- Entrants under 18 should get permission from a parent/guardian over 18 before entering.
- The competition will close on Sunday, February 23rd at 23:59 pm GMT.
- Winners will be selected on Monday, February 24th at 12.00 pm GMT.
- RoosterMoney is the competition promoter.
- Prize for one (1) Winner is: One (1) x £50 and One (1) x logo designed by RoosterMoney to represent the winning entry idea
- Prize for five (5) Runners-up are: One (1) x RoosterMoney T-shirt & Goodie bag
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of World Learning Ltd. In this situation, World Learning Ltd may, at its discretion, vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to World Learning Ltd or parties connected to World Learning Ltd as a result.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of acceptance of the prize.
- Winners will be notified via the email address supplied on entry.
- If the Prize Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within seventy two (72) hours of the passing of the notification period and after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant picked from the remainder of the correct and valid entries received before the Deadline.
- To fulfil 1st prize of One (1) x £50 prize, RoosterMoney will request the bank details of a parent or guardian that is over 18.
- To fulfil 1st prize of One (1) x logo designed by RoosterMoney to represent the winning entry idea, RoosterMoney may require further email correspondence with the winner to clarify details of the idea
- To fulfil Runners-up prizes of One (1) x RoosterMoney T-shirt & Goodie bag, RoosterMoney will require the recipient’s postal address details.
- Qualifying entries and their entrant’s names may be used on RoosterMoney promotional material. RoosterMoney will always ask entrants’ permission before publishing entries and entrants’ names.
How we manage your data:
- Once the competition has finished and prizes have been fulfilled, all personal information, including email correspondence, will be deleted.
- In the instance of further email correspondence, we will delete all correspondence with entrants after communication has been addressed.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org