Firstly – from all of us at RoosterMoney our thoughts go out to all those of you who are being affected by this unprecedented situation. There are families from over 150 countries using RoosterMoney every day. We may all speak different languages and use different currencies but we are all united not only by current events but also in helping our children develop good financial skills and being confident with money.
We will be doing our very best to help in any small way we can during this difficult time, and we’re glad to serve the many parents that are seeking us out to help. We remain fully operational with our team working safely from home.
- Rooster Cards are still being sent out to new customers (UK ONLY)
- Cards are still being used by our customers, in particular to help manage online transactions (more on that here) (UK ONLY)
- Rooster PLUS is helping many families start chore routines for the kids
- The team is hard at work enhancing all our features around routines and chores to make sure that you can make the best of them in this time
- Our customer operations team are here as always to answer all of your questions (via the in app chat or to email@example.com)
In addition, we’ve pulled together lots of resources to help you get your kids engaged at home so be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to join our ‘Stay at home’ challenge and head over to our blog for lots of Stay at Home activities.
We know a lot of parents are faced with the challenge of finding some kind of routine to balance their work and their kids’ needs, in terms of education and entertainment – no easy task.
RoosterMoney has always been about making life easy for parents and fun for kids, whilst also being educational. We do this by helping create teachable moments as part of your everyday life. Whether it’s taking the opportunity to create a new chores routine around the house, or giving them some hands on experience of saving and spending – we believe RoosterMoney can be a real help to many families at this time.
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care of yourselves and your loved ones, stay at home and we wish you all the very best,