For all of us stuck at home wondering how we’re going to keep the kids busy, we thought we’d share as many ideas as possible to help keep your kids occupied, and learning. You can find all the ‘stay at home challenge’ ideas here.
- Each week we’ll pick 3x lucky winners from everyone that’s shared an update with us and send them a £/$10 Amazon voucher.
How to enter:
To enter, all you have to do is send an image, video, or description of how you’ve got on with any of the #StayAtHome activities to us by ONE of the following channels…
- Email at email@example.com with ‘Stay at home challenge’ in the subject line
- DM us on insta @roostermoneyhq
Full Terms and Conditions
- Open to anyone from any country.
- Entrants under 18 should get permission from a parent/guardian over 18 before entering.
- Competition will close each week on Sunday at 23:59 pm GMT.
- Prize draw will take place on Mondays at 12.00pm GMT.
- RoosterMoney is the competition promoter. This competition is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with Instagram.
- Prize each week for three (3) Winners is: One (1) x £/$10 Amazon Voucher
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of World Learning Ltd. In this situation, World Learning Ltd may, at its discretion, vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to World Learning Ltd or parties connected to World Learning Ltd as a result.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of acceptance of the prize.
- Winners will be notified via social media and their email address will be requested for prize fulfilment.
- If the Prize Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within seventy two (72) hours of the passing of the notification period and after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant picked from the remainder of the correct and valid entries received before the Deadline.