How to find or change your PIN
How to find your PIN
- Go to your Dashboard
- Tap the card icon on the left side
- Tap View PIN
- Enter your RoosterMoney password
- The PIN for the card will be on the screen
- Once you’ve memorised this, tap Done
If you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry! Your parent can change it by logging in to their app.
How to change your PIN
- Go to a cash machine
- Put your card in and type your current PIN
- Select ‘Card Services’
- Press the option to change your PIN and follow the instructions on screen
- Choose a PIN which is unusual and not easy for anyone to guess
Remember these tips for keeping your PIN safe!
- Don’t share your PIN with anyone outside of your family
- Don’t write your PIN down
- When you use a cash machine or a PIN pad in a shop, shield the buttons with your hand so no one can see what you type
What is the difference between my PIN and my passcode?
Your PIN is a 4 digit code that you type when paying with your card to authorise a payment. This code is memorised by the card holder and not shared with anyone. If someone steals a card they won’t know the PIN, so they won’t be able to authorise payments.
Your passcode is also a 4 digit code, but this is just used for logging in to your RoosterMoney app. It isn’t related to your Rooster Card.
If you have any other questions or would like to know more about this, just tap the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the menu to get in touch!