NATWEST GROUP CUSTOMERS OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS – FREE ROOSTER CARD SUBSCRIPTION
Who’s eligible for the offer?
You need to be a National Westminster Bank plc “NatWest”, Royal Bank of Scotland plc “RBS” or Ulster Bank “UBN” existing customer (collectively the “NatWest Group”), over 18, a UK resident and be registered for either mobile or online banking.
NatWest Rooster Money eligibility applies to your NatWest Rooster Money Card Subscription (“Rooster Card Subscription”) and your kids must be aged between 6 and 17 to have a NatWest Rooster Money Card “Rooster Card”.
What is the offer?
A free Rooster Card Subscription (usually costing £1.99 per month per card or £19.99 per year per card) with NatWest Rooster Money for up to three Rooster Cards for so long as you remain a NatWest Group customer and your kids are aged between six and 17.
A Rooster Card Subscription includes access to all features of the NatWest Rooster Money app, including virtual money tracker, ability to set scheduled allowance and regular outgoings, goal pots, chore management system and flexible parental card controls. Visit roostermoney.com for full app features.
New Rooster Card customers get a 1 month free trial period, and your free Rooster Card Subscription will start after the 1 month free trial period ends. If you are an Existing Rooster Card customer your free Rooster Card Subscription will start once your existing subscription ends.
What do I need to do to claim the offer?
If you don’t have a Rooster Card Subscription:
- sign up and download the app
- add your kid or kids and start a free Rooster Card trial
- connect your NatWest, RBS or UBN account
- claim your free Rooster Card subscription and add up to three cards.
If you already have a Rooster Card Subscription:
- select ‘Rooster Card’ from the menu
- connect your NatWest, RBS or UBN account
- once your existing subscription ends, we’ll start your new free Rooster Card Subscription
What happens if I close my NatWest, RBS or UBN account?
- If you are no longer a customer of NatWest Group, your free Rooster Card Subscription Offer will end automatically.
- We will auto-renew your subscription to ensure your services keep running smoothly. You will be charged a monthly subscription fee in effect at the time of renewal on your next payment date. Look at Manage Account/Manage subscriptions within the Rooster Money app to see when that date is. If you aren’t using the service, please cancel your subscription 48 hours before it renews. We will always tell you before your renewal is due via email.
- Payment will be taken from the card details you have saved for your Rooster account. If you do not have up to date payment details for your Rooster account, the Rooster Card services will be removed until payment is made.
- If you don’t want to automatically renew and you want to cancel your Rooster Card Subscription, go to Manage Account/Manage subscriptions/select edit icon next to subscription. For further details on auto-renewal visit roostermoney.com/gb/terms.
What else do I need to know?
- NatWest Rooster Money terms and conditions apply to your Rooster Card Subscription.
- Additional fees may be incurred. For example, if you exceed any limits applied to NatWest Rooster Money customers such as purchasing more than three Rooster Cards. Details on pricing can be found at roostermoney.com/gb/pricing
- Customers who live at the same address can only claim one free Rooster Card Subscription for up to three cards.
- If there are any changes made to this offer, we’ll give you at least two months’ notice.
NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank are all part of NatWest Group.
National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 929027. Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. Financial Services Firm Reference Number 121878.
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC083026. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB. Financial Services Firm Reference Number 114724.
Ulster Bank, a business name of National Westminster Bank Plc (“NatWest”), registered in England and Wales (Registered Number 929027). Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. NatWest is entered on the Financial Services Register (Registration Number 121878).
NatWest Rooster Money means World Learning Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of National Westminster Bank Plc) and is a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 06830114 with registered office at 64 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 8TB.
The Rooster Card is issued by National Westminster Bank Plc pursuant to a license from Visa Europe. National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England No. 929027. Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. Financial Services Firm Reference Number 121878. National Westminster Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The Rooster Card utilises the e-money permission held by National Westminster Bank Plc.