Referral Terms and Conditions for Organisations
Referral Terms and Conditions
When your refer another parent to RoosterMoney and they subscribe to a Rooster Card, we will add £10 to their parent accounts and issue a £5 reward to your organisation. The money will be paid when the referred parent takes out a valid paying subscription for their Rooster Card and activates their children’s card.
The following Terms will apply:
- Referrals can only be made by you as an authorised Organisation Referral partner, written confirmation of which will be provided by RoosterMoney.
- A referred parent can only be referred once and is restricted to one £10 bonus per account, per household.
- An active account for the purposes of receiving bonuses is deemed to be a valid paying subscription account for Rooster Card (i.e. non-trial) where at least one child card has been activated. This activation threshold applies to both the referred friend and the originator and must be met in both instances for the bonuses to be credited.
- Organisation Referral Partners may refer as many parents as they wish but should remember that RoosterMoney parents must be UK residents aged 18 or above to hold a Rooster Card account.
- Parents who are already existing customers of World Learning Ltd. will not qualify. I.e. you cannot open a new account for the purposes of claiming a referral offer.
- For each referred parent who signs up to RoosterMoney, activates their child’s card and pays for a valid subscription (i.e. isn’t a trial user) we will pay £5 to the referrer Organisation. These funds will be paid within 30 working days of qualifying conditions being met and the method of payment will be agreed separately in writing between the parties.
- Occasionally, due to regulatory reasons, RoosterMoney is unable to offer an account to a customer. In these rare cases, the referred parent will be unable to open a RoosterMoney account and will therefore not qualify for the refer a friend offer.
- If the referred parent subsequently closes their new RoosterMoney account within 1 month after trial has ended, the £10 reward will not be refunded to the parent on account closure.
- This promotion is not open to employees or associates of World Learning Ltd. In addition, affiliate companies are not allowed to promote this offer through their affiliate networks.
- This Referral offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time in whole or in part without prior notice and is subject to availability and our Fair Use policy. Participation in this Referral offer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, other than the free trial offer.
- The referral bonus amount will be amended from time to time and such changes will be communicated in writing to the Organisation.
- The Promoter is World Learning Limited whose registered office is 64 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TB
If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org