Get your kids engaged with the Stock Market by taking part in our fantasy Summer Stock Challenge!
- We have 1 in 3 £/$30 Amazon Voucher up for grabs
How to enter:
To enter, all you have to do is email us your child’s filled out Stock Tracker Worksheet and/or Stock Tracker Excel after they’ve completed the 30 day challenge.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Summer Stock Challenge’ in the subject line. We will accept entries up to September 1st 2021. The prize draw will happen on September 2nd 2021.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Open to anyone from any country.
- Entrants under 18 should get permission from a parent/guardian over 18 before entering.
- Competition will on Sunday September 1st 2021 at 23:59 pm GMT.
- Prize draw will take place on Monday September 2nd at 12.00pm GMT.
- RoosterMoney is the competition promoter. This competition is in no way sponsored by or affiliated by any of the companies highlighted in the Stock challenge.
- Prize is three (3) Winners is: One (1) x £/$30 Amazon Voucher
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of World Learning Ltd. In this situation, World Learning Ltd may, at its discretion, vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to World Learning Ltd or parties connected to World Learning Ltd as a result.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of acceptance of the prize.
- Winners will be notified via their email address and this will be requested for prize fulfilment.
- If the Prize Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within seventy two (72) hours of the passing of the notification period and after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant picked from the remainder of the correct and valid entries received before the Deadline.