5 Pound offer terms
5 pound offer Terms and Conditions
When you join NatWest Rooster Money with a unique 5 pound offer code as provided to you in the 5 pound pocket money advert, you will receive £5 of pocket money as a joining bonus as long as you take out a valid paying subscription for Rooster Card. (i.e. exit the free trial period). The following Terms will apply
- To receive the £5 joining bonus you must enter a valid code in the referral code field at the point of sign up.
- You must then proceed to take out a valid paying subscription for Rooster Card (i.e. you must exit the initial trial period and pay for a Rooster Card subscription)
- To qualify, Rooster Money parents must be UK residents aged 18 or above to hold a Rooster Card account.
- Only one £5 joining bonus can be paid per account, per household.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, other than the free trial offer.
- This offer is not available to existing customers of Rooster Money
- Occasionally, due to regulatory reasons, Rooster Money is unable to offer an account to a customer. In these rare cases, you will be unable to open a Rooster Money account and will therefore not qualify for the 5 pound offer
- Joining bonus funds will be added within 10 working days of qualifying conditions being met.
- This promotion is not open to employees or associates of World Learning Ltd. In addition, affiliate companies are not allowed to promote this offer through their affiliate networks.
- This free £5 offer offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time in whole or in part without prior notice and is subject to availability and our Fair Use policy. Participation in this £5 offer, constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is World Learning Limited whose registered office is 64 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TB
If you have any questions on either the joining bonus or the referral terms please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org