FREE 12-MONTH ROOSTER CARD SUBSCRIPTION OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What is the offer?
A free 12-month Rooster Card subscription with NatWest Rooster Money for up to three Rooster Cards. This usually costs £1.99 per month or £19.99 per year. A Rooster Card subscription includes:
- up to three pre-paid debit cards with parental controls for kids aged 6 and over
- access to all features of the NatWest Rooster Money app, including virtual money tracker, ability to set scheduled allowance and regular outgoings, goal pots, chore management system and flexible parental card controls. Visit roostermoney.com for full app features.
The free 12-month Rooster Card subscription starts after the one-month free trial period ends for new Rooster customers. Existing Rooster Card customers accepting the offer will have 12 months free added to their remaining subscription period.
Who is eligible for the offer?
To qualify you need to be a National Westminster Bank plc “NatWest”, Royal Bank of Scotland plc “RBS” or Ulster Bank “UBN” existing customer, over 18, a UK resident and be registered for either mobile or online banking.
Kids must be between 6 and 17 to have a Rooster Card.
What do I need to do to claim the offer?
If you don’t have a Rooster Card subscription:
- sign up and download the app
- add your kids and start a free Rooster Card trial
- connect your NatWest, RBS or UBN app
- claim your free 12-month Rooster Card subscription and add up to three cards.
If you already have a Rooster Card subscription:
- select ‘Rooster Card’ from the menu
- connect your NatWest, RBS or UBN app
- we’ll then add 12 months free to your remaining current subscription period.
What happens when my free 12-month Rooster Card subscription ends?
- Your Rooster Card subscription will be automatically renewed as a monthly Rooster Card subscription and charged at the relevant price in effect at the time of renewal. You’ll automatically be charged on your next payment date, with the monthly Rooster Card subscription fee. Look at ‘manage subscription’ within the Rooster Money app to see when that date is.
- Within the 12-month offer period, if you cancel your subscription, you’ll still be able to use your Rooster Card for free until the end of the 12-month period.
- Just turn off auto renew in the app if you don’t want your Rooster Card subscription to automatically renew. Do this at least 24 hours before the end of your free 12-month offer period.
For further details on auto-renewal visit roostermoney.com/gb/terms.
Details on pricing can be found at roostermoney.com/gb/pricing.
What else do I need to know?
- NatWest Rooster Money eligibility, terms and conditions apply to your Rooster Card subscription.
- During the 12-month free offer period, if you leave NatWest, RBS or UBN your free offer period will end immediately. Unless you cancel your subscription, you’ll be charged a monthly subscription fee at the price in effect at the time you leave.
- Additional fees may be incurred. For example, if you require a replacement card or exceed any limits applied to NatWest Rooster Money customers.
- Customers who live at the same address can only claim one free 12-month Rooster Card subscription for up to three cards.
- Rooster Plus is not part of this offer and will be charged at a cost of 99p per month.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or replace this offer at any time without notice.
NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank are all part of NatWest Group.
National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 929027. Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. Financial Services Firm Reference Number 121878.
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No. SC083026. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB. Financial Services Firm Reference Number 114724.
Ulster Bank, a business name of National Westminster Bank Plc (“NatWest”), registered in England and Wales (Registered Number 929027). Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. NatWest is entered on the Financial Services Register (Registration Number 121878).
NatWest Rooster Money means World Learning Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of National Westminster Bank plc) and is a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 06830114 with registered office at 64 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 8TB.
The Rooster Card is issued by National Westminster Bank Plc pursuant to a license from Visa Europe. National Westminster Bank Plc. Registered in England No. 929027. Registered Office: 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA. Financial Services Firm Reference Number 121878. National Westminster Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The Rooster Card utilises the e-money permission held by National Westminster Bank Plc.