Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
Referral Terms and Conditions
When you refer a friend to RoosterMoney and they subscribe to a Rooster Card, we will add £10 to both your parent accounts. The money will be paid when your friend takes out a valid paying subscription for their Rooster Card and activates their children’s card.
The following Terms will apply:
- Referrals can only be made by existing customers of RoosterMoney who have an active Rooster Card account. (see definition for active account below)
- Only one account per household can refer friends and earn money through the referral offer. For example, you cannot refer someone in your own household.
- A referred friend can only be referred once and is restricted to one £10 bonus per account, per household.
- An active account for the purposes of receiving bonuses is deemed to be a valid paying subscription account for Rooster Card (i.e. non-trial) where at least one child card has been activated. This activation threshold applies to both the referred friend and the originator and must be met in both instances for the bonuses to be credited.
- Existing customers may refer as many friends as they wish but should remember that RoosterMoney parents must be UK residents aged 18 or above to hold a Rooster Card account.
- Friends who are already existing customers of World Learning Ltd. will not qualify. I.e. if the friend opens a new account for the purposes of claiming a referral bonus both you and your friend will not qualify.
- For each referred friend who signs up to RoosterMoney, activates their child’s card and pays for a valid subscription (i.e. isn’t a trial user) we will add £10 to the originator’s RoosterMoney parent account. These funds will be added within 10 working days of qualifying conditions being met.
- Occasionally, due to regulatory reasons, RoosterMoney is unable to offer an account to a customer. In these rare cases, the referred friend will be unable to open a RoosterMoney account and will therefore not qualify for the refer a friend offer.
- If the referred friend subsequently closes their new RoosterMoney account within 1 month after trial has ended, the £10 reward will not be refunded to the friend on account closure.
- This promotion is not open to employees or associates of World Learning Ltd. In addition, affiliate companies are not allowed to promote this offer through their affiliate networks.
- This Refer a Friend offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time in whole or in part without prior notice and is subject to availability and our Fair Use policy. Participation in this Refer a Friend offer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, other than the free trial offer.
- The referral bonus amount will be amended from time to time and such changes will be communicated through the Refer a Friend pages in the RoosterMoney app
- The Promoter is World Learning Limited whose registered office is 64 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TB
If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org