As seen in
Graduate from the Pocket Money Tracker to the Rooster Card!
Your kids can start making considered spending choices with their very own card.
Flexible parental controls let you choose where and how much your kids can spend, and with no risk of going overdrawn, you can let your kids take the next step towards confident money management. Our secure card, built 100% with children in mind, will help prepare them for when they need their own bank account in the future! See here for more details on costs.
1st Card £24.99/yr (Additional Cards £19.99/yr)Start your 1 month free trial
Hand over independence & maintain peace of mind
The Rooster Card lets them make considered spending choices with their own card – while you decide how much responsibility to hand over.
- Set flexible spending limits: Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Decide where it can be used: in stores, online or at ATMs
- Instant top-ups (so they’re never caught short)
- Real-time notifications on when & where they spend
- All managed on-the-go-through the Rooster App (for parents & kids)
- Quick & hassle-free set-up
Build good money habits
Access to all the educational features of the Rooster Pocket Money Tracker – but with the ability to make payments independently with a prepaid card linked to their Spend pot.
- Practise making considered spending choices
- Learn to earn with our chore-tracking feature
- Save towards goals with the Goals pot
- Instant Spending notifications
- Statements to view spending habits
- No risk of overdraft
Ultra safe & secure
We know safety is paramount when it comes to our kids which is why we’ve built built in cutting-edge security features. This includes our one-time CVV system, which replaces the standard 3 digits on the back of the card, and significantly reduces opportunities for fraud.
- Freeze/Un-freeze card instantly if stolen (or just lost!)
- Decide where the prepaid debit card can be used: in shops, online or at ATMs
- Cards can’t be used in shops with over 18s merchant codes (like off licences & betting shops)
- One-time CVV – for more secure online purchases
- No overdraft, no debt, no risk of overspending
Anyone can contribute
Your RoosterMoney Parent Account comes with its own sort code and account number. So gran and grandad can easily contribute to your children’s saving – useful at birthdays and Christmas!
- Your own family sort code and account number
- Easy payments in, by anyone
- Quick & hassle-free set-up
And still with all our existing Rooster features
The Rooster Card is designed to be the perfect graduation from the Rooster pocket money tracker, so when you upgrade, everything works seamlessly with all our existing features.
- Pocket money tracking
- Easy allowance management
- Advanced chore tracking system
- Auto-split allowance between Spend, Save and Give pots
- Parent-paid interest
- Charity donations, powered by Just Giving
- And more – we are always adding new features!
And of course, lots of tips and advice on having positive conversations about money, starting with our Primers.